Let us be a part of your family’s routine.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive, cost effective alternative to any type of facility, daily home care is the choice for you. The emotional strain associated with moving away from the familiarity and comfort of home often leads to physical decline, further loss of independence and diminished quality of life.
We are here to help when you need us
- On call 24/7 for client needs
- Flexible and fast scheduling
- Regular quality assurance
- Thorough care management and family support
Why choose daily care?
Around-the-clock care allows your loved one to remain in his or her home while ensuring safety and optimal well-being. In addition, caregivers offer a much more personalized plan of care with one-to-one support tailored to the status, conditions, preferences, hobbies and lifestyle of the individual.
Daily Care Services
A caregiver is always watching over your loved one, offering emotional support, reducing fall risk and assisting in all activities of daily living including:
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Safety and fall prevention
- Status reporting to family
- Toileting and incontinence care
- 24/7 Monitoring after a procedure or hospital stay
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to social and recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity
- Companionship and community engagement